Newly Joined English/Tamil,Tamil/English Freelance Translator

Discussion in 'Translators and Agencies' started by Devanathan, Feb 7, 2017.

1. Devanathan

Devanathan New Member

Hi,

I am a retired Electronics Engineer, with a tremendous passion for translation. I am a freelance translator. I have been translating for the last 3 years. I am a native Tamil language speaker, and I can translate from English to Tamil and vice-versa. Till date I have translated over 300,000 words. I can also transcribe audios/videos in English/Tamil. I have also done translation of sub-titles for television serials which were telecast in Singaopore.

I am a freelance translator registered with translation companies like Proz.com, Translation Directory, Translators pub, et-c. I am also associated with a couple of translation agencies in Delhi, Chennai, Goa and Bangalore. I regularly do jobs for them. Should you feel the need, then I can also send you a sample of my translated work along with the original.

I do translation for the healthcare field also.

I am interested in handling this assignment and looking forward to a mutually beneficial business relationship with you. I can be contacted on my email id: amurdeva@yahoo.com. My mobile number is :+91 98442 60072, and my skype id is :amurdevausha.

I can also transcribe Audios/Videos in English /Tamil languages.

Please reply.

With warm regards,

Devanathan.

2. Devanathan

Devanathan New Member

Hi,
    I am a freelance English to Tamil and Tamil to English Translator looking for opportunities for translation. I can also transcribe audios/videos from English and Tamil. Please get in touch with me on +91 98442 60072 or on my email id :amurdeva@yahoo.com. My skype id is: amurdevausha.
    Thanking you,
    Regards,
    Devanathan