Experienced Translator Italian/English/Spanish/Portuguese-Brazilian

Discussion in 'Translators and Agencies' started by Stefano Savini, Aug 30, 2017.

1. Stefano Savini

Stefano Savini New Member

Good Morning to all of you !

I'm Stefano and i've recently joined this network.
    Because of my passion in traveling and knowing new cultures i started 7 years ago to improve my language skills and i collaborate with different institutes/companies worldwide including USA, Spain, Brazil and of course my native country Italy.
    My language pairs are:
    Italian-English
    Italian-Spanish
    Italian-Portuguese/Brazilian
    And Viceversa
    My background is Engineering but in these last years i have been mastering also Localization Web, Tourism, Education, Books and Sports.
    I worked for a Californian firm being the Italian Project Manager Responsible joining project as Translator, Subtitling, Editor and Proofreader for multinationals companies.
    In Barcelona i was English teacher for Spanish students while doing an advanced Castellano language course.
    Recently i also translated a novel from Spanish to Italian on behalf of an author.
    In Brazil i collaborate with the Senai Institute in Belo Horizonte for Electronics and Electrics projects improving my language skills also at technical level.
    In addition i have experience as interpreter as Team Leader for international companies.

Everyone would be in need of translation jobs and looking for a reliable profissional can answer me in this forum or write at my personal email: stefano.savini76@gmail.com.

Looking forward to hearing from you, thanks for accepting me.

Claudia and Sérin like this.